Woodward Golf Club Golfing Rules
1. Five-somes are allowed but must use three carts.
2. Shirt and shoes are required at all times. No metal spikes!
3. Every golfer, whether walking or riding, must have their own set of clubs.
4. In order to rent or drive a cart, you must be 14 years old or older.
5. No one is to ride on the back of a golf cart where the clubs are kept.
6. All carts used on the course are subject to a trail fee. Green fee payers or members who have not paid a trail fee in their yearly dues will be charged a $5.00 trail fee.
7. All non-members paying green fees are required to sign in with complete information on the green fee sheet located on the clubhouse counter.
8. Since we do not have a driving range, practice around the clubhouse should be kept to a minimum using low-loft clubs only.
9. Members are to always sign in at the clubhouse before playing.
10. Only club members are allowed to participate in golf leagues, no exceptions.
11. Food and beverages are not to be brought in from outside to be consumed on the course. Both must be purchased at the club.
12. Excessive vulgar language is not to be used at the club.