Woodward Golf Clubhouse Rules
1. Shirt and shoes are required by everyone in the clubhouse at all times.
Every golfer must have their own set of clubs, No one under 14 may rent a golf cart or drive a golf cart.
2. Food and beverages are not to be brought in from outside to be consumed in the clubhouse unless for a private party or outing. Both must be purchased at the clubhouse.
3. Fryers will be on at 10:30am daily. Exceptions being during tournaments where food is provided.
4. Beefburgers or BBQ Pork and hotdogs will be offered daily from 10:30am to close.
5. A happy hour bar service will be offered in the clubhouse on Monday-Friday from 4:00pm-6:00pm. This does not include course coolers prepared for consumption on the course.
These rules are subject to adjustments do to unforeseen reasons such as inclement weather etc. During these times, the clubhouse manager will make the determination for changes as needed.